On this page you can find the services I provide. Don’t hesitate to contact me for a quote or more information.
- Guided tours for individuals and groups in various cities in Belgium (Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Mechelen, Leuven, Antwerp, Liège …).
- Guided tours for individuals and groups for excursions outside Belgium (Amsterdam, Lille, Luxembourg, Rotterdam…)
- Guided tours with different orientations: art, history, local tradition, etc.
- Multilingual tours in English, Italian, Spanish, French.
- I am part of the team of the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Train World and the Belgian Chocolate Village.
- I give guided tours inside other museums and attractions in Belgium. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for more information.
- Assistance and organization of meetings and conferences.
- Coordination and project management services.
- Multilingual reception services.
- Support for transfers and travel assistance.
- Airport transfers.
- Language assistance services.
- Virtual or in-person lectures on different topics such as art, history and society.
- Virtual or in-person presentations on specific topics.
- Advice on travel and events planning.
- Advice on travel routes, tours, venues and sights.
- Travel design services.
Dine with a guide
I collaborate with “Dine with a guide”. If you want me to be your tour guide for a drink or a dinner, check out my profile.