Hello, my name is Sara. Nice to meet you! Have a look around my site and don’t hesitate to contact me for more information.
My name is Sara and I’ve been working in the field of tourism, events and culture for several years. I take my job very seriously in order to give the best service to my clients. For me, being a guide means a lot. I love working with people and making them happy. At the same time I enjoy sharing cultural contents, interesting anecdotes and insights on different topics such as history, art and society.
- Professional. I am reliable, knowledgeable and self-organized.
- Client-oriented. I adapt to the needs and interests of my customers.
- Multilingual. I work in English, French, Italian and Spanish. I can combine different languages simultaneously.
- Enthusiast. I am extremely passionate about my job. My personal motto is “my mission is to make Belgium your passion”.
- I’ve led thousands of tourist to discover Belgium, its cities, attractions and museums since 2014.
- I am part of the team of the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium, Train World and the Belgian Chocolate Village.
- I co-founded the association of Italian Guides in Belgium, Guide Italiane in Belgio.
- I have experience as project manager and coordinator for events and congresses.
- I create customized guided tours and experiences.
- I hold a doctorate from the Université Libre de Bruxelles in tourism. I wrote my thesis in French and defended it in 2021. My work focuses on tourist activities related to city-trips in Brussels.
- I have participated as a speaker in international conferences.
- I have a master’s degree in tourism from Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia and a bachelor degree in anthropology from Bologna University.
- Since 2014 I am part of the organization team of an English speaking association. I take care of different tasks such as public relations, organization of events and social gatherings, creation of newsletter and websites.